Unfortunately Bumble removed the feature showing when a user was last active on bumble.. Its no surprise that users may want to find out whether or not someone is still active on Bumble You may just want to see if the person you are dating are dating is using the service. It is my belief that monitoring someones status on a public dating app is a moral and fair thing. One being that your sexual health may likely be in jeopardy if your partner is seeking additional hookups without your knowledge or consent.
Last week I read a shocking statistic that after just one music festival the locals reported 1105 new cases of herpes infections. Tinder and Bumble are similar in that thousands of people in each city are indiscriminately having unprotected sex . You can tell if someone is active on bumble by following these steps.
- Create a new Bumble account that has never before matched with. Your new account should have an attractive picture and be within the age range that your target is looking for so that you have a higher probability of coming across their profile. By default Bumble and Tinder match you with people who are either five years older or fiver years younger.
- Set your location to match their location. With Bumble you can only do this by setting your GPS spoofing options on an Android phone. What you must do is enable “Developer Mode”, on your phone and download an app called Fake GPS. After this you would set your mock-location app under developer options to use Fake GPS as your location provider then set your phone to use Device Only Mode.
- Swipe left a lot. If you are in a city with 100,000 people who use tinder and your search radius is at 1 mile you can expect to find them within about an hour if you set your GPS coordinates to match theirs within one mile.
- )Once you find their profile its a good idea to take screenshots if all their pictures and information then try to match with them. If they match with you it means they had to be actively using the app and they physically pressed a button or swiped right on your profile
- In some states cheating is a crime and you can be thrown in jail for endangering someones sexual health. Its a morally terrible thing to do any people do go to jail. If the steps above are outside of your technical means or you just don’t have the time to do it yourself I highly recommend using this website that will do it for you.
Their service can also find out if someone is using Tinder.